Recently I’ve been visiting my best friend every weekend for the past month. Sometimes as a natural we don’t think about the things we might need just for a 3 day weekend, but with my family being natural I have to think about my daughters as well.
What’s in my bag?
- My Detangling Brush: I find it so much easier to detangle my hair with conditioner.
- My Conditioners: I’ve noticed over this last month I’ve been gone until Sunday late afternoons & I hate to start my wash day so late. So I like to make sure that I have both my conditioner & my leave-in-conditioner.
- My Wide Tooth Comb: I normally don’t need this for myself but if my oldest daughter wants to wash her hair she has it. It’s one of those I rather be safe then sorry.
- My Moisturizers: As a natural with color treated hair, my hair absorbs moisture all the time that sometimes I need to moisturize my hair twice a week.
- My Curling Custard / Gel: This one depends one my moods. Sometimes I like to used gel on my hair & others curling custard, or neither. This depends if I’m doing a protective style for the week or not.
- My Satin Scarf & Bonnet: How would I be able to sleep without the proper sleepwear lol.